1. Must be honored with the celebration of elaborate festivals
2. To be depicted upon all regional coinage
3. New song to be composed (and performed) in honor fortnightly
4. Constant stream of tasty virgins
5. Staff of skilled attendants shall be provided for primping/preening
6. Full security force dispatched for (100% guaranteed) hoard protection during hunting trips and other sojourns
7. Monumental architecture/colossal statuary to be erected in image following demolition of offensive depictions of local heroes/deities
8. Crafting of enormous bedazzled crown, set with every conceivable gemstone in grotesque, ostentatious abundance
9. Human sacrifices to be made weekly to draconic deity
10. Nearby dungeon treasuries to be raided, contents delivered (intelligence provided)
11. Knighthood abolished
12. Destruction, subsequent ban of all anti-draconic weaponry
— Tim Hildebrandt
The title makes this table.
have I gotten way too enthusiastic with this one? I am never sure.
I’ve planned to do this for a while so tadaa
adding close ups because it’s just so smaaaaaaall
WEAR YOUR BADGE OF VIDEO GAME COURAGE
Here’s the seventh and eighth series pins in the Console Wars Veteran series of video game console medals from Supermandolini. These cleverly designed handmade enamel pins are perfect for dressing up an outfit or showing off your console preferences and they’re on sale for about $20 right now (normally $24).
“You are over encumbered and cannot run.”
|—||This is why Varric is my favorite. (via nudityandnerdery)|